Friday, June 7, 2013

Do you remember?


Often when my brother, sisters and I get together we reminisce about our mom. We laugh when we think about some of the quips she used. Mom often said, "If you like it, I love it." That was her way of saying, "It's your choice."  She sometimes smiled and said, "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out!" My mom made the best gravy! Unfortunately, she used delicious gray to smother liver and onions. Ewwww! I also remember mom telling me to talk less and listen more. So I'll take that advise and let you talk to me. 

I have a question...
Do you have any specific memories of something your mother did or said? Share it with me! If your mom is still alive, share something you now enjoy about her! 

2 comments:

  1. My mommie would say always love your brother and sister no matter what family first bullshit later.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mommie wil allways be alive in my heart pammie ...

    ReplyDelete