Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!  Wow! I've been away from blogging since August 2013, and here it is, January 1, 2014 AND I'M BACK!
I'm thankful that my family, friends, acquaintances, readers, leaders, followers and YOU have made it safely through another year! I am also thankful that God in His wisdom has seen fit to lay others to rest. As I have so often said, Thank God for the resurrection!

I stopped blogging in August because I was overwhelmed with my attempt to effectively juggle life as  wife, mother, sister, employee, student, writer, blogger, and friend. Something had to give, so I dropped out of the blog scene. I thought I would be able to come back well before now, but life doesn't always go according to plans. Please accept my apologies for the sudden departure. The good news though is that I am now finished with school, and I'm ready to give the blog another go at it! Yay!!

Now that I'm re-taking the blog-pen, I need your help! Help? Yes, HELP. "How can I help?" you ask… Well, you can help me get back in the grove of blogging.  This can be accomplished in a few ways: First, send me your suggestions about topics you'd like me to address under the "umbrella" of daughters and moms, grief, loss, death, caring for elderly parents, etc.  I'm also open to talk about the relationship of sons and mothers, but since my niche comes from my experience as mom and a daughter, I am better suited to address the topics therein.  I do welcome the tough topics as well. I'll do my best to tackle them!  I welcome your questions, comments and even your criticisms. Also, I'm relatively new at this so if you have suggestions about how I can improve this blog, please include those thoughts as well. All your suggestions should be sent to my email, daileyzone@yahoo.com or go to my With Her & Without Her FaceBook page.
Finally, you can help me by getting the word out about this With Her & Without Her blog.  I'm looking forward to reading your emails and replies!

Happy New Year to you and your families! My hope and prayer is that you will enjoy a prosperous and faith filled 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment